For Landlord Clients
Here’s What We Will Do: Moving Forward
Ask us to let and manage your property and we’ll ask you to choose your service fee – FAIR? And because we are landlords too, we understand the rental market and therefore the subtle elements that sometimes gets neglected. Every landlord client is treated as an individual whose asset investment must be protected.
As qualified professionals, all our clients are reassured of our commitment to professionalism, attention to detail and reliability of service. In other words, we are passionate about our business.
So if your preference is for introduction and vetting the only service or maybe you’re only interested in lettings and full property management service, we have you covered. If you are an overseas landlord, it makes sense to unburden yourself with day-to-day management issues, especially with the ever-changing regulations affecting overseas landlords. We are here to look after your interest. Talk to us.
Our clients expect nothing short of professional competence.
Choice Of Service Options Explained:
Tenant Introduction Only: 12% ( Including VAT )
This is where we find, arrange viewings, select, vet and draw up contractual documents on behalf of the landlord client who wishes to take up the reins of day-to-day management of their property. Our duty ends as soon as contracts are signed by the moving in tenant, keys are signed for and funds are transferred into landlords account.
Tenant Intro & Management Service: 15% ( Including VAT )
This is where the landlord does not want the stress of day-to-day management or dealing with tenants. They would instruct us to find, assess eligibility as well as take charge for overseeing the day-to-day management issues with their property. This process will involve the following:
- Free Rental Market Appraisal and Lettings Advice
- Free Advertising on Property Portals Below
- All Suitable Prospects Will Have To Pass Our Affordability and Identity Checks
- Prepare Household Outgoing Inventory. Cost depends on the size of the property ( Including VAT ).
- Obtain Applicable Safety Checks
- Prepare Appropriate Tenancy Agreement
- Hand Over Keys To Tenant & Retain Management Keys
- Notify Relevant Utility Providers of Change of Occupancy
- Arrange Rental Payment to elected Landlord Client’s acct.
- Monthly Rental Payment Statements To Landlord’s Address
- Three Monthly Property Inspections To Ascertain Condition of Property
- Carry out Repairs With Landlord’s Consent Where Necessary
- Serve Required Notices Where Applicable
Non-Managed Rent Collection Service: 13% ( Including VAT )
This is where the landlord instructs us to arrange rent collection service from the tenant and remit payment to an elected rental account.
Send Monthly Rental Payment Statements To Landlord’s Address
So if you are looking for that complete packaged approach to buying, selling, letting and property management, come and experience our approach.