A SINGLE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW REQUIRING COMPLETE REFURBISHMENT IN A LARGE PLOT, SITUATED IN A GOOD RESIDENTIAL ROAD,
COULD BE EXTENDED (SUBJECT TO PLANNING PERMISSION). PLEASE CONTACT KING AND KING FOR VIEWING TIMES AND DATES
FOR SALE BY INFORMAL TENDER
TERMS OF INFORMAL TENDER
34 PLOUGH LANE STOKE POGES BUCKINGHAMSHIRE SL2 4JR
CONDITIONS OF TENDER
KING AND KING on behalf of the Vendor state the following:
1. Written offers are to be submitted to the offices of KING AND KING at HOLLYBUSH HILL STOKE POGES SL2 4PW.
2. Offers made are not to be subject to survey or planning permission. If you are informed that your offer is successful you will be expected to exchange contracts within 21 days of your solicitor receiving a draft contract. Completion must follow no later than 21 days following exchange of contracts. If contracts are not exchanged within the 21 days the Vendor will reserve the right to proceed with another party. If the price is renegotiated prior to exchange the Vendor will reserve the right to proceed with another party.
3. The offer letter should state clearly the sum being offered and offers cannot be made with reference to other offers. These are to be submitted on a “best and final” basis and there will be no opportunity to submit revised offers following the tender date.
4. Please provide full details of the Solicitor instructed to deal with the purchase on your behalf.
5. Please state clearly if the offer is subject to the sale of another property. If the offer is subject to the sale of another property please enclose details of the selling agents if applicable.
6. Please provide with the offer proof of a source for funding the purchase. If a mortgage is required state the amount of the borrowing and include details of the Bank, Building Society or Financial Adviser. Insufficient or vague information in this respect may prejudice the offer.
7. The decision of the Vendor will be final and the Vendor is under no obligation
to accept an offer or provide a reason for rejection.